What is an entrepreneur? A fine question indeed.
- Using a different material or working practice to manufacture a product that saves money or ‘makes a difference’.
- Creating a new business opportunity that has a social impact.
- The strategy that turns around an unsuccessful business or division – a managment buy out for example.
- The exceptional service concept that challenges traditional ways of doing business.
Whatever the situation, these individuals make a significant contribution to the success and image of our industry which is acknowledged and recognised by The Entrepreneur of the Industy Award, now in its second year.”
Incoming search terms:
- kevin harrington entrepreneur