Man and boy Scottish & Newcastle marketer Jeremy Blood said, in answer to “What brand do you most admire and why?:
Champagne. A brilliant combination. A simple gimmick (bubbles and a popping cork) global appeal, and ownership of ‘celebratory drinks’. And on top of that huge margins and enormous barriers to entry.
Excellent choice and an excellent answer. See his other replies to questions at the Marketing Society website.
Jeremy Blood is the managing director of Heineken UK.
Incoming search terms:
- what are two companies you admire and why
- brands to admire
- three brands you admire
- brand i admire and why
- brands you admire the most and why
- What are two companies or brands you admire the most?
- what brand do you admire and why
- why do you admire toyota as a company