Man and boy Scottish & Newcastle marketer Jeremy Blood said, in answer to “What brand do you most admire and why?:
Champagne. A brilliant combination. A simple gimmick (bubbles and a popping cork) global appeal, and ownership of ‘celebratory drinks’. And on top of that huge margins and enormous barriers to entry.
Excellent choice and an excellent answer. See his other replies to questions at the Marketing Society website.
Jeremy Blood is the managing director of Heineken UK.
Incoming search terms:
- brands to admire
- a company you admire
- Which brand do you most admire and why
- what brand is most admirable and why
- What are two companies or brands you admire and why?
- two companies or brands you admire
- how to answer an application question name two companies or brands you admire
- brands to be admired and why
- branding and people you admire
- brand you admire and why