Man and boy Scottish & Newcastle marketer Jeremy Blood said, in answer to “What brand do you most admire and why?:
Champagne. A brilliant combination. A simple gimmick (bubbles and a popping cork) global appeal, and ownership of ‘celebratory drinks’. And on top of that huge margins and enormous barriers to entry.
Excellent choice and an excellent answer. See his other replies to questions at the Marketing Society website.
Jeremy Blood is the managing director of Heineken UK.
Incoming search terms:
- what brand do you most admire and why
- why do people admire brands
- brands i admire
- Which brand interest you the most
- which brand interest you most? why?
- What two brands do you most admire and why?*
- what two brands do you most admire and why?
- what company do you most admire and why
- what company do you admire
- what brands do you admire most and why