This is a very good talk from Jesse Schell at DICE 2010 in Las Vegas. It’s rare that online videos are worth 30 minutes of your time, but this one is.
- How gaming can be used in marketing.
- Why the iPad is rubbish.
- How valuable is Farmville on Facebook.
- Convergenace and divergence of trechnology.
- Why coffee loyalty cards don’t work.
- How to use games in rewards and incentives.
- And a lot more.
If the player above doesn’t show (for some reason Google Chrome doesn’t like it), follow this link.