The return of the milkman?
Now here’s an interesting bit of repositioning: Milk & More.
So what’s been the course of events:
- The milkman used to deliver to your door every day.
- Convenience stores started selling milk at lower prices than the milkman.
- Supermarkets started selling milk at much lower prices than the milkman.
- Milk roundsmen see their business in decline.
- Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Ocado et al deliver milk and everything else they sell to your door.
- Milk & More go on television with a swanky ad for the re-born milkman delivering groceries from a milk float.
The thing is the new milkman still looks like the expensive option. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Anyway, here is the advert which I quite like: