Multiply The Value of Your Business
Business value is often misunderstood but there is a science to it. It’s not just about the numbers, though they are a big part.
About this Event
Business value is often misunderstood but there is a science to it. It’s not just about the numbers, though they are a big part. As a business owner you might think that your business is worth what your personal investment has been – your time, sacrifice and money invested. But it isn’t. And any buyer won’t care.
So why do some businesses sell for more than the industry norm?
What Will You Get from this Webinar?
- Insight into why some businesses sell for more than others
- How to get the same advantage
- What needs to happen to get your business value escalated quicker
We’ll deliver a short, insightful “how-to” webinar with all the tools you need to get started on building the value in your business and gaining some momentum. This webinar is 100% action orientated. You will leave with at least ONE thing you can immediately implement that will have an impact on your business and on you. You’ll get the tools that you need do to change your business for the better – no matter what size or sector your business is.
Who’s it for?
If you are a business owner and
- you know now is a good time to prepare for the future of you AND your business
- you recognise that things that you were doing weren’t going to give you the future you hoped for and you know things need a change for both you and your business
- you are thinking of starting another new business in the future
- you might be thinking of your options for moving out of a day to day role in your business and how you can make that happen
“Failing to plan is planning to fail” – so why do so few business owners plan for their next phase of life? Most commonly we hear that it’s simply overwhelming and they don’t know where to start. In this series of webinars, we address the important issues in business, starting with “How is a business valued?” We’ll share all the tools and frameworks we use to help business owners get more from their life’s work so they can choose how to manage their business and its value on their terms.