Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for The Panoply Holdings
The Panoply was founded in 2016 with the aim of identifying and acquiring best-of-breed specialist information technology and innovation consulting businesses across Europe to form regional clusters of group companies positioned to deliver services that help clients digitally transform their businesses for the automation age.
- Non-Executive Director (current) for D/SRUPTION a trusted source of information and insight for business leaders.
- Chief Commercial Officer for Tungsten Network. Tungsten is a leading global supply chain enabler headquartered in the heart of London.
- Results Through Digital Ltd, a group of digital marketing companies. RTD made mobile apps, created websites and delivered digital marketing campaigns for clients across the UK.
People and Change
- Global Marketing Director with BBC Worldwide and a senior manager with Sony, Kevin has a broad view of the commercial and consumer world, influencing opinion and change.
- Managing Director of Gx (now the Emerging Payments Authority), the widest reaching emerging payments and prepaid industry organisation in the world with a membership that spans four continents. Kevin ensured that all sectors of the economy understood the massive potential of new payment technologies and prepaid solutions to solve business and consumer problems.
- The Panoply was successfully listed on the AIM (London Stock Exchange) on 4 December 2018.
- He’s the 30th great-grandson of William the Conqueror, which perhaps has some relevance to his current role.