What is an Entrepreneur?
What is an entrepreneur? A fine question indeed. I tripped over a good definition at Entrepreneur of the Industry:
“Being ‘entrepreneurial’ is not just about generating more growth and profit, a business start-up or a new idea. It is about individual vision and leadership in any business situation that results in a successful outcome.
This might include:-
1. Using a different material or working practice to manufacture a product that saves money or ‘makes a difference’.
2. Creating a new business opportunity that has a social impact.
3. The strategy that turns around an unsuccessful business or division – management buy out for example.
4. The exceptional service concept that challenges traditional ways of doing business.
Whatever the situation, these individuals make a significant contribution to the success and image of our industry which is acknowledged and recognised by The Entrepreneur of the Industry Award, now in its second year.”Source: Entrepreneur of the Industry
Incoming search terms:
- kevin harrington entrepreneur