Enough planning – let’s make it happen
Business Value is realised when plans are actioned. Many business owners suffer from analysis paralysis even when they have a plan.
About this Event
DATE: Thursday 4 June 2020
TIME: 12.00 BST
FREE REGISTRATION: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/enough-planning-lets-make-it-happen-registration-104190618946
Talk is cheap. Business Value is realised when plans are actioned. Many business owners suffer from analysis paralysis because even when they have a plan, they don’t know what to do first. Learn how to get started on the journey and, more importantly, keep on the right path so you get the most from your life’s work.
What Will You Get from this Webinar?
- An overview of the 5 stages of exit and succession planning – in 21 steps
- See what an action plan looks like
- What your first step should be
- How to take your 1st step
We’ll deliver a short, insightful “how-to” webinar with all the tools you need to get started on building the value in your business and gaining some momentum. You will leave with at least ONE thing you can immediately implement that will have an impact on your business and on you. You’ll get the tools that you need do to change your business for the better – no matter what size or sector your business is.
Who’s it for?
If you are a business owner and
- you know now is a good time to prepare for the future of you AND your business
- you recognise that things that you were doing weren’t going to give you the future you hoped for and you know things need a change for both you and your business
- you are thinking about starting another new business in the future
- you might be thinking of your options for moving out of a day to day role in your business and how you can make that happen
“Failing to plan is planning to fail” – so why do so few business owners plan for their next phase of life? Most commonly we hear that it’s simply overwhelming and they don’t know where to start.
In this series of webinars, we address the important issues in business, starting with “How is a business valued?” We’ll share all the tools and frameworks we use to help business owners get more from their life’s work so they can choose how to manage their business and its value on their terms.